Translate

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Breakfast Story ~ in NYC ~

I love SoHo in NYC of early mornings.
Less people, not like hustle and bustle of day time.
Just calm and glorious.


Right after leaving the hotel, taking a deep breath, feeling grateful, sensing the day is going to be great!





When I am in NYC. I don't want to go out from SoHo.
It's good just strolling around.
I just love this place. Especially early mornings and very late nights.

I was heading to some "French" place.
So... I role played like "Last Tango in Paris". :)
I loved the fashion in that movie. So.. I just imitated it. 


Then, arrived to the restaurant!
Ladurée
398 West Broadway




Pretty inside too.

I sat in the next room.

I heard most of the stuff speaks French.
This place is like Paris in NYC.
(Well... I'd love to write about the breakfasts in "real" Paris next time :) )

Happy to look at the menu.



AND....



This was the best breakfast ever!!
French toast served with raspberry sauce and rose whipped cream
I LOVED rose whipped cream!!
It was so delicious when it melts on a warm french toast....

I had another one on a previous day...
(Yes. I went there 2 mornings in row...)

Eggs Benedict
This was also SO delicious! So well made.
My best Eggs Benedict was at NORMA'S @ Le Parker Meridien Hotel NY.
But this is very delicious. Just "missing something" visually. ;)
Bread, eggs, sauce, temperature, volume... everything was great!


On the way back, I bought roses to my friends.

When I returned to the hotel, I found a message on my table, said " Look inside the refrige..." 
They sent me some bottles of delicious yogurt. :)
It made me smile that both of us had mutual thoughts at the same time... to send sweet things each other. :)


After the breakfast and nice walk, it's time to enjoy "me time" in my favorite hotel room.
Taking long time sinking in a bathtub, listening to my favorite music. 



It's beautiful especially when there comes up beautiful "shades" on a red brick wall.


I love spending mornings like this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment